Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A day in the life of a cat

I know, I know. The speed of my transformation into a cat lady is appalling. Just think what awesome picture posts I'll have when I have human kids, though!

Why aren't you paying attention to me?
Maybe if I sit up here you'll be forced to look at me.
Hmm. That didn't work. Let's try this. Look what I can do!
Muwahahahah! It worked! Attention at last!!!!
Wait, no, don't do that! That tickles!


Hah! I told you I could jump up here to the third shelf!
Um... can you help me get down now?

Yes!!! They forget to close the toilet lid! AT LAAAAAAAST!
That fresh-filled-twice-daily filtered water in my bowl is GROSS!



Okay you can close the lid now!


What?


They'll never find me here!
What is this curious white stuff? I must kill it.


ERMERGERHD! It's a SCHTICK!
Hey, guys! I took care of that pesky paper towel roll for you!
...MUST... GET... ICE CUBE!
...MUST... GET... WHATEVER'S AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS!
Bow down to me, plebeian humans.
Time for another nap.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Keats! We wish you could hang out with your Californian cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy cat lady! i knew the chambers' cat obsession would rub off on you sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.... it really did finally rub off on me. Myself 2 years ago would be so disappointed in me :)

      Delete
  3. You are hilarious! I miss you! What is that darling couch in that last picture? I need to come see your house sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Elyse! I miss you too! Yes I would love to have you and your family over sometime to see our new place! Will you be a the advent party tonight? I'm dying to meet little Charlie!

      Delete